- Alexandra Gallini legally owns and reserves all rights to her intellectual property, which is registered with the Netherlands ( PLEASE CHECK THIS!!!) Copyright Office.
- It is a violation of US and international Copyright law to reproduce, or copy, Alexandra Gallini’s images, writings, or trademarks.
- Alexandra Gallini does NOT offer licensing to reproduce her paintings, electronically or otherwise.
- Federal and international copyright laws strictly prohibit reproduction, of any kind, without prior written authorization.
- This means it is illegal to print or electronically copy any image or text on annrea.com.
- If you own a print or an original work of art, you own just that. You do not also own the license, nor do you posses the right, to reproduce, or copy, Alexandra Gallini’s intellectual property in any way.
- If you reproduce Alexandra Gallini’s intellectual property, without Alexandra Gallini’s written consent, you are guilty of copyright infringement and this is a violation of the copyright law.
Please note, violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.